Monday, August 1, 2016

One Year Anniversary as a Peace Corps Volunteer

August 1st, 2016 marks my year anniversary of being a Peace Corps volunteer. I’ve settled into a different cultural with both exciting opportunities and challenges in the work I do, but most of all it has deepened my appreciation of this experience.

This blog has given me the chance to share this journey with thousands of friends and strangers; I hope that you too will continue to join me for another year in Mozambique.

New Peace Corps friends 

New culinary skills

New gifts given

New neighborhoods

Old look
New look

New skills

New techiques

New family

New family

New Audience

New chores

New friends

New work places

New roads

New attire



New voyages

New landscapes

New interests

New teams

2 comments:

  1. First of all congrats for your One Year Anniversary as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This post is too good.


    travel to mozambique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took some of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete