Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Road Less Traveled

The Road Less Traveled    @bloggingabroad

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a training east of my village, in the Province of Gaza. The training was good and the location was beautiful.  With a full stomach of great food, I was thinking it couldn’t have been any better, until my counterpart asked if I wanted to go visit some relatives close by.

So right off the main highway, we walked down a dirt road, and I saw the real lifestyle of a Mozambican home.

Come walk with me.


@bloggingabroad



Visiting family




Daily chores

Cooking

Burning garbage

Storage

Cashews

Entrance to kitchen (cooking done outside)

kitchen

New widow with grandchild

Mandioca

Squash

Beans

Pet Pig






Home

Thatched roofs

bathroom


The family goat

No comments:

Post a Comment